In this article, we are looking at 3 key actions that fashion brands should embrace to solidify their place right now and even after the smoke clears.
From fast fashion to luxury, it's no secret that the current covid-19 climate has pushed many anticipated spring and summer campaigns on the backburner. On the other hand, it has also carved the way for a "new reality" driven purely by customer motivations where brands that move radically fast and adopt creative and digital-first strategies will see victory at the end of the tunnel.
1. Leverage creative ways to communicate and connect with audiences
What has worked so far?
View this post on Instagram
Another week of playing inside and staying active. Thanks to everyone for trying to beat me 😉 maybe next time! Over to you @bebe_vio. Get ready! #livingroomcup #playinside
A post shared by Cristiano Ronaldo (@cristiano) on
2. Deliver a digital storefront that is as good (or even better than) your physical store
Offer 3D enabled views
Let online shoppers virtually try on
Leverage Facial Try-On AR
Try-Ons for fashion, created on Designhubz XR
Facial Try-On AR for eyewear, makeup and more
3. Re-assess the safety and hygiene of your employees and supply chain
- Contactless, cashless delivery
- Practice hygiene by putting hand washing and sanitization routines in place
- Increase frequency and intensity of sanitizing your facilities making sure frequently touched surfaces like door handles, lift buttons etc are regularly cleaned.
- Monitor health starting with frequent temperature checks
- Social distancing is mandatory, spread out workstations and draw visible markings on the floor to maintain 2 meters distance between every associate.
We'll ride the pandemic out, together!
Get access to the Designhubz platform
Determined to help retail brands navigate these challenging times, we are giving away a completely free, no strings attached 30-day trial of the entire Designhubz XR platform.